Bridges Out of Poverty Online Training
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Virtual Conference
This training will be two three-hour sessions. Bridges Out of Poverty offers a new way to view the issue of poverty through the Triple Lens approach: 1) Individual, 2) Community, and 3) Structural/Policy.
This framework offers tools and resources that equip you to:
- Redesign programs to better serve people you work with
- Build skill sets for management to help guide employees
- Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, case workers, and managers
- Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care
- Increase the likelihood of moving from welfare to work.