Like most human services organizations, Community
Action Agencies can sometimes work in a silo. To
make widespread, sustainable community change, it
is imperative that CAAs seek and develop strategically
beneficial community partnerships.
This workshop will address:
• Why community organizations need to collaborate.
• How to assess organizational readiness for
• How to establish and sustain community
• Types of community partnership relationships.
• How to establish both formal and informal
agreements with community partners.
• Overview of collaborative models like, informal
networks, committees, coalitions, strategic alliances,
joint partnerships, and mergers.
Training is free to MCA member agency staff.